MSI Credit Solutions offers a guarantee that they will raise your credit score by 50 points or better. They also have the lowest monthly rates of the credit repair companies reviewed here. Both MSI and CreditRepair.com have excellent credit repair education sections on their websites. CreditRepair.com customers see 7% of the questionable negative items removed per month. Ovation Credit Service customers see an average of 19 improvements on their combined credit reports. They have two plans to choose from, plus they offer discounts for military personnel and seniors.
Covered in this report
They guarantee a 50 point increase in your credit score with their credit repair services.
MSI Credit Solutions have the lowest monthly fees with excellent customer service.
Best for: Customers that need their credit report repaired at an affordable price.
On average, their customers see 7% of their questionable negative items removed per month.
If you signup with a friend or family member, you will both save $50 off of your first payment.
Best for: Those that need their credit reports fixed, that can sign up with a friend or relative for their discount.
They have a 10% discount on the monthly fee for all active duty and retired military personnel and for seniors 65 years and older.
Ovation Credit Service has averaged 19 improvements per client on their combined credit reports.
Best for: Anyone that needs their credit report fixed and an increase in their credit score with a company that offers many credit repair tools.
Credit Report Repair
Removing erroneous items on your credit report can be a tedious and exasperating experience for anyone that is not familiar with the federal and state laws that govern credit report agencies and collection agencies. The following credit repair companies can help fix your credit report and raise your credit score.
MSI Credit Solutions
MSI Credit Solutions was founded in 2005 by Ricardo Mendiola. After letting his FICO credit rating score dictate the quality of his life, he learned how to build his credit and buy a home. Today, MSI Credit Solutions is a company that offers everyone the ability to repair their credit score at affordable prices.
MSI Credit Solutions Services
When it comes to repairing a credit report and raising the all important FICO score, many factors have to be taken into account. MSI Credit Solutions takes all of these factors while reviewing your credit reports and finding solutions. In fact, MSI Credit Solutions goes as far as to guarantee a 50 point increase in your credit score with their credit repair services.
MSI Credit Solutions will review your credit reports and check them for inaccurate information and negative information that should be deleted. MSI Credit Solutions use federal and state laws to their client’s advantage when repairing a credit report and credit score. They check your credit report and can remove (if possible) the following negative items:
- Late Payments: Any late payment of 30 days or more can hurt your credit score.
- Collections: An account that is delinquent by 120 days or more can go to a collection agency. A collections account on a credit report is one of the most negative items on a credit report.
- Charge-offs: This means that a creditor has declared that a debt is unlikely to ever be collected. This usually occurs at the six month point of no payments on the debt.
- Foreclosures: This is a legal process when a lender tries to recover the balance of a loan by selling the asset used as collateral for the loan. Foreclosures can drastically affect a credit score.
- Repossessions: This is when a lender takes possession of an asset that has been used as collateral for a loan that is in default. A car usually comes to mind when thinking about repossessions. Whether or not the repossession is voluntary or involuntary, repossessions will have a negative affect on your credit report.
- Judgments: A judgment is a legal recording of not paying a debt. There can be no judgment without a court hearing, after a court hearing that a person loses, a judgment will show up on a credit report. Whether or not the judgment is paid or not, this can have a negative impact on a credit report.
- Bankruptcies: Even though a bankruptcy can eliminate your debt, they also affect a credit report negatively, plus they can stay on a credit report for 10 years.
- Personal Information: Usually your personal information does not affect the credit rating. But looking for misspelled names, wrong addresses and wrong social security numbers should be corrected as it can lead to the wrong credit information later on.
MSI Credit Solutions Guarantee
MSI Credit Solutions offers a guarantee that they will raise your credit score by a minimum of 50 points or your money back. The guarantee states “With cooperation of the client's' obligations, we guarantee a minimum of a 50 total point increase.”
Another asterisk with their guarantee is that they do not guarantee the removal of any accurate items, which is normal, since it can be very hard to remove accurate items if the debt has not been paid.
MSI Credit Solutions Fees
MSI Credit Solutions offers a free consultation to get started with your credit repair. Considering not all credit reports are the same, their fees vary accordingly. The way MSI Credit Solutions explains it; it would not be fair to charge the same fee for a person with only 5 negative items on a credit report as compared to the fee for a person with 35 negative items.
There is also a monthly fee of $98 on an individual accounts or $69 each on a couples account. Your first monthly fee will not be charged to you until the next month. Once you receive your credit report and you wish to continue, you will be billed $24.94 every month of your membership. Their average customers are enrolled in their credit repair program for 6 months.
While enrolled, MSI Credit Solutions will review your credit situation, auditing both the credit reporting bureaus and collection agencies and provide customized solutions.
MSI Credit Solutions Education Center
MSI Credit Solutions includes an excellent education center on their website that includes such great articles like:
- How Paying Off Debts May Hurt Your Credit Score
- 10 Commandments of Buying a Home
- How to Stop Debt Collectors from Contacting You
- Recognizing Abusive Debt Collector Practices
MSI Credit Solutions Customer Ratings
MSI Credit Solutions has good ratings on TrustPilot.com with an excellent score of 9.4 out of 10.
CreditRepair.com has been in the credit repair business since 1997. Their focus is to go beyond helping clients just repair their current credit problems but also to help clients learn and build a good credit score in the future.
How CreditRepair.com Works
CreditRepair.com works with the federal fair credit reporting laws of the United States. All of our credit reports must be fair and accurate, and this includes verifiable. If a negative statement is wrong on a credit report, the credit reporting agency either has to fix it or take it off of the credit report. Fixing negative and wrongful credit reports and items includes the following steps:
- Signing Up: When a customer signs up with CreditRepair.com, they will pull up your credit reports. After analyzing your credit reports, they will organize a plan that helps the client identify the items you will want to challenge or change. After this, CreditRepair.com will organize a game plan that is best for your personal credit goals.
- Challenge: This is where their expertise can help. CreditRepair.com will challenge disputed reports and items on your credit report directly with the credit reporting agencies. They make sure that each credit reporting agency meets their legal obligations under federal law and that they make the appropriate changes to your personal credit report.
- Change: This feature makes sure that you stay connected and on course to keeping your credit reports clean and your credit score high. This feature includes a score tracker and analysis, a personal online dashboard, text and email alerts and mobile apps.
This is not a quick process nor should it be. On average, their customers see 7% of their questionable negative items removed per month. After 3 months, this climbs to 20% of questionable negative comments being removed from client’s credit reports.
CreditRepair.com Credit Repair Tools
CreditRepair.com customers can monitor their progress as they continue to fix their credit reports and reach their goals with the following CreditRepair.com tools.
- A personal online dashboard
- Score tracker and analysis
- Mobile apps
- Text and email alerts
- Credit monitoring from TransUnion
CreditRepair.com costs $99.95 per month. If you signup with someone else, like a friend or family member, you will both save $50 off of your first payment.
CreditRepair.com Education Center
Their website also includes many types of articles that will help everyone learn about credit repair, credit laws and much more. They also have their CreditRepair.com Blog with helpful information. A few of their credit repair articles include:
- Debt Solutions
- Identity Theft
- Loan Center
- Score Estimator
- Savings Center
CreditRepair.com Customer Ratings
CreditRepair.com has poor to fair customer ratings on TrustPilot.com with a score of 3.3 out of 10. The main complaint was poor customer service, especially when using email for questions and answers.
Ovation Credit Service
Ovation Credit Service was founded by lawyers, and has been in business since 2004. Ovation Credit Service provides credit repair services and programs that comply with all ethical standards.
What Ovation Credit Service Can Do For You
When you become a client of Ovation Credit Service, you will be assigned a personal case advisor. Every one of their case advisors is certified in the Fair Credit Reporting Act by the Consumer Data Industry Association.
Ovation Credit Service can successfully resolve questionable and negative items on your credit report including:
How it Works
Ovation Credit Service is simple to get started. To begin, they offer a free consultation with a credit analyst that will review your Equifax credit report to determine the best plan of action. Knowing what is on your credit report will help you decide which Ovation Credit Service plan to choose. Repairing your credit report is easy with the following steps.
- Sign up online or by telephone. Ovation Credit Service offers several programs and add-ons that can be customized.
- Send your Experian credit report. This is the only report you need to send them. They will then get your TransUnion and Equifax credit reports and begin the set-up process. If you do not have your Experian credit report, they can help you get it.
- Launch the Dispute Manager. Once they have all of your credit reports imported into case file, you will be asked to login and activate the Dispute Manager. At this time, you will be asked several questions about the items on your credit reports. Your answers will provide them with the tools they need to use to dispute the wrong items.
- Dispute process. During this process, the credit reporting bureaus and collection agencies and or creditors have a specific amount of time to respond by law. As this process continues and wrongful items come of your credit reports, you can watch as your credit improves one step at a time. It is important that once results start coming in that you forward everything to Ovation Credit Service.
Ovation Credit Service Results
Results are of course the end goal for all Ovation Credit Service clients. Since 2004, Ovation Credit Service has averaged 19 improvements per client on their combined credit reports.
It is important to understand what exactly an improvement is. An improvement is the deletion, fall offs of old information and a more positive status for an account. An improvement also means that your credit report shows accurate, correct and complete information. Even if a negative item is yours and belongs on the credit report, Ovation Credit Service will make sure that all components of that item are reported correctly and accurately.
Ovation Credit Service Essential Plan
Ovation Credit Service offers two different plans. The Essential Plan includes the following features:
- Personal case advisor: You will have a free consultation with one of their expert credit analysts before you sign up. Once you sign up, a personal case advisor will guide you through the entire dispute process. Customers are able to call or email their case advisor with any questions or when you need help.
- Personalized dispute options: The Essential Plan allows customers to dispute each item on your credit report that you believe to be wrong, inaccurate, incomplete or unverifiable in any way. Customers just have to tell Ovation Credit Service exactly what you want to dispute and why.
- 24/7 Access: Customers will have access to case status and updates any time they want. You can review the progress, make updates and more.
Their Essential Plan costs $89 for the first work fee and afterwards $59 monthly and you can cancel at any time.
Ovation Credit Service Essential Plan Plus
The Ovation Credit Service Essential Plan Plus includes all features in their Essential Plan plus the following features:
- Unlimited challenge validation: They will send an unlimited number of custom validation letters to the creditors that you choose to dispute.
- Unlimited goodwill letters: A goodwill letter is a letter that is sent a particular creditor asking them to take goodwill efforts into consideration and remove the last payments listed on the account.
- Recommendation letters: At your request, Ovation Credit Service will send you a prestigious, personalized recommendation letter to assist you in future dealings with potential lenders.
- 24/7 TransUnion credit monitoring: They will monitor your TransUnion credit reports for any positive or negative changes.
The cost for the Ovation Credit Service Essential Plan Plus is $89 for the first work fee and $89 per month. You can cancel at any time.
Ovation Credit Service Discounts
- Military discount: Ovation Credit Service offers a 10% on the monthly fees to all active duty and retired military personnel.
- Senior discount: They also offer a 10% discount on the monthly fees for everyone 65 years and older.
Ovation Credit Service Customer Ratings
Ovation Credit Service has very good to excellent customer ratings that include:
- ConsumerAffairs.com has rated them 4.5 stars out of 5.
- TrustPilot.com gives them a great rating of 8.4 out of 10.
- Their BBB rating is an A+.